No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 16 december 2019

Happiness

ON A SIDE NOTE THO, TODAY WHEN I CHECKED MY BLOG OFFICIALLY HAS GAINED OVER 3000 CLICKS AND THAT IS QUITE COOL.

Okay, side note is over.

I've just had really really really fun. I'm generally really happy right now.

1. It feels just so awesome to have finished a big project.

2. I've restarted writing my Master Thesis and it's going okay so far.

3. I just started writing on a new fictional piece but it's going to become a short one (less than 10k words)

4. I finished a cute lil drawing I've worked on for maybe four hours or so and I'm very pleased with the result

5. I had the most awesome bacherolette party ever during the weekend and my heart is SWELLING of all the love that was shown towards me <3

6. I'm just generally happy everyone in my family is healthy

7. My parents are getting a little puppy in like 20 days!!!

8. !!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar