No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

söndag 9 april 2017

S P A C E

I am currently in a space bubble. Writing a play about a couple trying to get to space, set in a victorian/steampunk scandinavian/german society.

I am only listening to Nightwish getting more and more inspiration about it, thinking of Triss from Witcher 3 getting inspiration, use fury to write more and more and getting more and more hysterical about my universe and

and

I am getting sucked into myself.

I am stuck in a creative bubble where I can only think of characters I'm writing about, characters I act as, everything I can think of is related to fiction and something  N O T   R E A L

(I'm also thinking about my pony hihi)

I am in a bubble thinking about war, both medieval and ww II, thinking about injustice and death, thinking about fury and hate

and

I am everything right now. Fury, hate, death, anger, sorceress, mage, fighter, warrior, everything at once,

I want to dance
want to sing
want to scream
want to do so many things
I WANT TO ACT I WANT TO BE SOMEONE I AM NOT I WANT TO USE MY FURY, MY ENERGY, MY LOVE AND HATE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar