No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

fredag 23 mars 2018

My chest is burning

My chest is burning

and the thing that is burning in there is anger and dissapointment at the same time. I manage to control myself but it burns, it burns so much.

I am ofc disappointed in myself. That I am the way I am. I only manage to hurt people, I'm hurtful and stupid.

I did scratch the skin on my arm a few weeks ago. I found a glass shard (everytime I find a glass shard I need to scratch/cut myself), but I was very careful not to break the skin. I don't want anyone to see such disturbing behaviour.

What's good with scratches is that they disappear within an hour, and the pain is moderate. And I still get to see something on my skin, something... dangerous and unwanted. Something that gets my adrenaline pumping.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar