No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 17 februari 2020

We got fake blood!

We got fake blood! In the show I'm in. I die there, or my character dies, and at first we were promised fake blood and fake blood is always nice!

I like playing around with blood

 Anyways, we were going to have blood, but the director decided to cut it out as it turned out to not fit in the scenario.

But now we changed it again and now I get to smear my whole face full of that blood. Nice.


I'm living a very stressful time right now. The premiere is on Friday for my show and every night this week we got rehersals so we're on fire on Friday. I've got hell of a lot of school work to do and I'm writing that damn thesis. I am really, really tired and can't get much done when everything falls down on me at once.

Please have patience with this little bloody me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar