No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

söndag 11 februari 2018

What I love

I love love love writing! This is one of the things I know I am good at

Ever since I was a little girl I have written stuff. But they've always been gory, the things I've written. The first story ever I wrote om Word that I remember of was about a boy and a girl and a dragon, and then the police wanted to kill the dragon. I was like what, six years old? I learned to read and write at four, so this wasn't a problem.

You know, when writing you're confirming stuff for yourself. You can do anything to your characters, or rather, the characters can do anything you wish them to do. And the feeling I get when creating, when writing is pure magic. It really is.

Right now I'm writing a script about a girl who becomes obsessed with the thought of becoming immortal by dying a specific death. Creepy stuff. Good stuff. I love writing.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar