No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

onsdag 21 november 2018

A relevation

OKay okay okay!

There's something about myself that I've been revealed to just about now. You see, I've never considered myself a nice person. I have heck of a lot negative traits and attributes, like selfishness, pride, anger, and sometimes even a will to hurt other people. 

I've never seen myself as a person willing to help other people (though it's been ironic how I've worked with children [didn't like it tho so much]) and this is something my mum has scolded me a lot for as I grew up. "Stop being so arrogant and selfish all the time!"

But the thing is... that I've worked as a "personal trainer" for students with difficulties in mother toungue, and it has actually been fun. And now, for the autumn, one of the boys I've prepped and given pure hope to, made the finals. His mum has thanked me so much and spread the rumour to her friends about me. She has bragged about how good of a mental trainer I am.

I am speechless. I've always seen myself as this arrogant ass, and now that I've heard from the mother about how I gave hope and confidence in writing an essay to her son.

ME. I HAVE GIVEN SELF CONFIDENCE TO A STUGGLING 18YEAR OLD! I HAVE GIVEN THIS PERSON HOPE.

What is life even.

So maybe I'm not this arrogant ass after all.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar