No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

onsdag 9 maj 2018

ADD

My mum said to me two years ago that I probably have ADD.

ADD is basically the same thing as ADHD, but without the hyperacitivity.

And yes, I have researched the symptoms. I can focus on some stuff superhard, like creating stuff and teaching, but I cannot focus on other stuff. Following instructions is sometimes difficult and my concentration varies.

Last summer I researched whom in this country you should contact to do the tests as an adult. I found out, but I haven't gone there. I'm too scared. If the tests turn out to fail, which means I wouldn't have ADD, I'd be so embarrassed that I went through all that, and am yet "normal", but an idiot.

One of the symptoms is not following direct speech, and it's affecting me again. Ruining stuff. Making me angry, mad.

WHY DO I SOMETIMES HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME FOLLOWING SPEECH?

WHY DO I RUIN EVERYTHING?

AND EVEN IF I WOULDN'T HAVE ADD WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT

I HATE THIS

I HATE THE WAY I COMMUNICATE


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar