No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

söndag 20 maj 2018

Lil' quick note

If there's some pet peeves I have is people "bragging" about depression. This pet peeve has grown the last few years, as before I wouldn't mind, but now I actually get close to crying whenever someone even mentiones the word depression. My throat tightnens and I get hard to even breath. Like an anxiety attack that never unfolds.

One of the teenagers I'm working with is like this. I don't know what her experience with depression is, but she's talking so light heartedly about it that it's driving me insane! I want to scream to her just to shut up about things she doesn't know about (but can't bc what if she knows about it? everyones experience is different).

I resent when people says stuff like "yeah, but then again I've depression so so what?"

None of my family or friends knows about how I feel! No one. I don't go around and talk about it like a walk in the park bc this is a serious harming issue and I hate talking about it because it doesn't help and it certainty doesn't make me more popular, which this girl seems to think. She wears her depression like a badge of honor and aaaarrrghhh


TL;DR
I hate when people talk about depression like talking about anything else, because to me it's not "anything else", it's something that makes me feel like a horrible person

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar