No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

onsdag 9 maj 2018

The music that touches my soul

One of the best therapies ever, except animals, is music. I've used music as a kind of therapy for ten years now, and I think it's time to share some of the songs that have stayed with me for years and years.

I'll start with the song "Somewhere" by Within Temptation. I found this song when I was 13 and this was the song that made me fall in love with symphonic metal. Somewhere is a metal ballad, though, but the lyrics hooked my soul like a harpoon.


The second song is no less than "Ghost Love Score" by Nightwish. This 10-minute long song is everything. Even life.



This following song is "21 Guns Broadway version" and I kid you not, I listened to this song e v e r y d a y when I was 15. Everyday.





Maybe three songs is enough. My playlists are song and intense. I love music.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar