No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

onsdag 23 maj 2018

Not again

I wasn't planning on writing today. But im just so distressed. Sad. Angry. Feeling like... I dont know. I have no energy left for feelings. This is one of the worst days in like a month. I thought i could get through it. But im so... Stupid. Sad. Angry. Why cant i function normally? I hate myself today



edit:
this was written on my phone when I was in a state of pure desperation. I'm still sad and all that stuff, but not as badly as when I wrote above. I'm just too tired. Stressed out of nothing. And sometimes I fully believe that my life will end in ruins, not in suicide, but in ruins. I'm scared. And somewhere deep inside me, hiding from everything and everyone lies hatred, waiting to attack me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar