No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

söndag 30 december 2018

The year of 2018

I don't know what it was, but straight from January 2018 I started blogging actively, whereas ever since I've had a quite stable blogging routine, where I post around every third day. 83 blog posts this year. Crazy!

So the posts have mostly been about negative stuff, or me roasting things. That's okay. As I wrote late 2017, this blog is poisoned by negativity, and so it shall remain. It sounds really off writing it down, but I need to have this place where I can show all the negative traits/opinions/feelings/whatever because I don't talk about it, or rather, no one has asked me to tell. So I tell myself and strangers through this platform instead.

During the summer I wrote all my Self Reflections, which was a way to understand why I've formed into the person I am today. As I lost my theatre job I've written a lot about that too, because I got mad about it, but even without that incident, I've written about a lot of (drama) acting. I've written about the things making me happy. I've written about dreams I've had during the nights, about music, about my inner world of souls, about everything really, except my daily life. Those blogs are boring anyway. I even made a "vlog" this year! Maybe I'll try that again next year if I dare.

As for readers, I'm happy to see that there are a few daily readers. Not many at all, no, but a few, and I'm thankful for you all. Even if this is a personal blog, I get a smile when I see that someone has read my post. And because I write in English readers from all over Europe has found their way here. Thank you all for reading!

See you all in 2019. Have a safe New Year!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar