No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 10 december 2018

What's next on the creation map?

Do you know the feeling when you WANT to be creative, but there's a barrier inside you and you can't figure out what you want to do with the creativity and then it feels like you'll burst?

That's been me for the past days.

I can't see my progress, because I write on this long sequel of my novel, and it's hundreds of pages long, so of course the progress is slower but my brain doesn't understand that :)

When I during 2017 and the most of 2018 wrote shorter stuff, like novellas and plays, the progess felt faster because I wrote more in quantity.

But I decided I will during Christmas break write a new novella, to brighten up my mood. I know already what it's going to feature, as I tried to write it as a play, but it doesn't really work as a play, though I tried, so a novella it'll be.

Of course it's about angsty youth, what did you think? Angsty youth is my all time favourite to write about. If only you knew how many different ways there is to show angst.

The main character kills her best friend by mistake. That's the premisse. It'll be artistic, angsty and beautiful.

I just wait for a) this fucking cold to go away and b) my job to end (for Christmas) so I can finally rest. But time flies too fast.

And I'll also repaint a painting I did when I was 14. There's a picture of it here on the blog from like the beginning of this year if you wanna see it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar