No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

torsdag 17 oktober 2019

Winter is coming

Yes, winter IS really coming.

We have a big beautiful tree right outside our window and we follow the leaves every day, and this morning when I woke up, almost all leaves had blown away during the night. Now the tree is almost completely naked.

I kind of like winter and autumn. I love snow. I even love the dark, but this is so ironic because winter mood is slowly hitting me again and that's because of the darkness.

So I should hate winter with its dark, but I can't.

I should hate the cold, because I freeze easily, but I love wearing hats and mittens. I love when it's not hot.

And everytime some other Finn, on Facebook or whatever is complaining about the cold and the dark, I'm almost flipping my shit. Stop behaving like a baby and adapt! I adapt. We're humans, we are great at adapting, so stop talking about you pikalähtö (traveling abroad without planning) and put on mittens.

Oh, this is not pointed towards any individual in particular, just random people on facebook that I should unfriend.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar