No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

fredag 15 november 2019

Adapting

I'm somewhat enjoying my life again, more than earlier this autumn. I've found a new friend in school so I'm not all alone anymore and things have worked out in my family with my mum falling ill and stuff.

My life is very much filled with acting, or is going to be! I like that.

Earlier this autumn I wrote how acting has lost its spark within me, but EHEY it found its way back! Figures.

The thing with this new theatre group is that I am, or was, extremely used to the very routine that the old theatre fomation had. I mean, it was present in my life for eight years after all, and I can't be too harsh on myself for constantly comparing this to that. This new director is veeery different from my old co-worker/boss/teacher. There's way less order here. It's a lot of downtime (dead time). It's not almost at all playing, and to be honest much less acting than I'm used to.

I'm trying. Trying to adapt as much as possible.

Trying to see the good things in what I have now.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar