No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

fredag 1 november 2019

Writing rambles

Happy November!


November is also known in the writing community as NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month.

It's basically a challenge where one would write a full sized ass novel in 30 days, mimimum word count 50 000. This year it's also 20 years anniversery for NaNo.

I might have cheated a bit, as I've been written in a really fast pace my second fanfic, which is as of now, 44 000 words.

Those 44 000 words are written in 20 days. TWENTY FUCKING DAYS.

That is around 2200 words each day, and that, my friends, is really, really tough to accomplish.

This is not the first time I've speed-written something, I managed to puke out 30 000 words in seven days when I was 15 and that was madness.

But I'm proud. Proud that I seem to win the NaNoWriMo this year, that it looks like I'll manage to write 50 000 words in 30 days, even if I started at October 10th instead of November 1st.

Maybe I'll one day be a writer and author for real. I think I someday might. Maybe not now. Maybe when I'm 30 years old.

For now, let me finish writing my little angsty piece where I put three teenagers through really difficult moral choices. Ah. I love writing angst.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar