No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

tisdag 12 juni 2018

Heartbreaking screams

I currently struggle with how to play out with this blog. Or, to put it bluntly, I have realized I love blogging. It's so weird, since I've had like two blogs before this one (plus my tumblr on which I'm still active, but I only share beautiful pictures on that one) and they've always ended up in ruin. But this one, it's like four years since I started. Wow.

(and what's ironic is that this blog, which is mostly dark and sinister, acutally has some readers. Not many, no, not at all, but a few people and to me that's... nice. Nice to have an onesided dialogue with people I don't have to look in the eyes to speak to).

WELL, this was not at all what I wanted to talk about but my mind is always racing faster than my fingers so let's move on to today topic which is this scene from Life is Strange: Before the Storm (warning, spoilers!). It's only 2 minutes so give it a go.

And if you don't know what Life is Strange is, don't worry, don't be afraid of the way it's animated, it's a game and not movie.


And you don't have to know the context. just listen to the voice actresses job! Like really LISTEN TO HOW GREAT THAT ACTRESS IS AT SCREAMING!!!! The screams are at 0:58 seconds and 1:20 if you're lazy and not bothered to watch the whole clip. (which you should!!!) 

Easily my dream to be able to do that as heartbreakingly beautiful as Kylie Brown. Scream like your heart is being ripped apart, aah


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar