No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

lördag 11 augusti 2018

Sorry

I'm so sorry. So, so sorry.

Had written a long post about having a depressive episode + anxiety at the same time, and I opened up about possible eating disorder tendencies, but I couldn't have that post up for longer than a night. It hurts too much to even come to terms with this. This madness. That post is now deleted.

I don't even want to think there's something wrong. I'm probably just making everything up. It's probably just because I'm low on iron. I don't know, how much impact does low iron have on your psyche? The world around me makes it seem like... everything depends on the iron now.

I'm so lost. So so lost. My fiancé says there's something wrong with me, my mum and the doctor I talked to say otherwise. The doctor said it's just normal. My mum strictly believes it's the iron. My fiancé tells me to relax and not be so tense all the time. He encourages me to talk to a phsycologist.

But how can I when I don't even believe myself?




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar