No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

fredag 3 augusti 2018

Don't let it slip away

I have two posts in my queue, and will prob post at least one of them like next week, but I had to make this post now.

It's about myself.

I'm starting a new job and I'm scared that I cannot dress the same way I have done until now. Like... I don't think the teenagers will think bad of me, but I'm more scared that my collegues won't take me serioulsy bc of the way I dress.

I'm scared that I cannot be myself.

I cannot let myself slip away. I... I won't make it. My identity is so tightly tied to my outer appearence, I can't sacrifice my identity at the hands of my new boss. I can't fuel some sort of self hatred for the greater good, I'm selfish, but the pressure of being an adult is too great and a can already hear my heart stop beating and

I don't want to hate myself.

This is a crazy mess, sorry but I can't think straight

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar