No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

söndag 27 januari 2019

My fashion choices

I don't talk about fashion with that many people, mostly because not too many of my friends are interested in fashion at all, or the ones who are, are very pretentious with their: "OOOH I ONLY WEAR NATURAL COLOURS, I'm sooo sustainable when I own a woolen sweater, aaah Daniel Wellingtons watches are GOAALLSSS, oh, you have to be a minimalist AAAHASDFGHKJRYN"

And I get somewhat triggered by that fuss so I usually smile and say nothing, but the inside of me is usually boiling.

I just don't GET why people think they're better because their wardrobe consists of white, gray and black? How boring??? How fucking boring, indeed.

I am actually somewhat proud over how true I've been to myself for the last ten years of my life. My fashion has not changed that much from when I was 13. I still even wear some clothes from ten years back (sustainable fashion in your face). 

The only fashion thing that has changed from early teen me to twenty-something me is the fact that I wear skirts more instead of only t-shirt and leggins. I love leggins, and will protect that fashion with my life if it so demands.

Yes. I don't think I anytime soon will fade over to this minimalist crap fashion. (and by that, I don't mean having less clothing and buying less, I mean the style of the clothes)

If I have during ten years dressed pretty much the same... maybe it's not a phase anymore. 

Maybe it's just me and the one I am.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar