No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

fredag 12 april 2019

All that matters.

I am alive.

That's all that matters.

I work and work and work and guess what, I love it. I love my students. I love talking to an audience. I love being on stage. I love helping the students, increasing their self-esteem.

Even if the thought is sad, I loved the sad look on my students faces when I told them I'm quitting. They were genuinely sad that I wont come back after summer. I'm sad too, ofc. I like them. But it felt very satisfying to get assurance, they DO also like me.

So I'm alive to say the least. I feel quite good about myself right now.

That's all that matters.

And to be honest. I'm also happy. H a p p y.

Feels awesome to be happy. After years of sadness, tears and desire to cut myself, I am happy for now.

Wow.

And that is all that matters.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar