No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

torsdag 25 april 2019

Writing

Any day now I've rewritten and edited 100 A4-Word pages of the sequel of my book.

I can't remember when I wrote the first draft, a guess is 2015 or 2016. What I realized now, the second time I wrote the same scenes, the same themes, the updated dialogues, is that I've become better at writing emotional pain.

All these 100 pages are permeated with emotional pain that was not there in the first round. The characters suffer more from emotional violent.

I rewrote one of the main characters as depressed, whereas he in the first version wasn't. It wasn't a conscious decision to make him depressed, it was a subconscious thing. And it became good.

Don't worry, there'll be a happy ending. I'm not usually a fan of happy endings, but after all this torture they're going through, it'll be a relief when the ending is happy.

But one of the main characters will die before we reach the happy ending.


Ahaha, I love writing. I love being a god and having character's fates in my hands. I decide who dies and who survives.

I love it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar