No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

fredag 22 februari 2019

10 years challenge, Art edition





Some of you may or may not remember the picture above, the pink one, from a post early 2018. There I showed you that painting and briefly told the story behind it. "Story". It didn't have any deeper meaning than me having the creative urge to create something dark. What I was more facinated by was the fact that I got the highest score for that painting.

The pink painting is from september 2009. I was 14 years old. 

It's now 2019. I will turn 24 later this year.

I painted earlier this week the green painting, which is a repaint of the pink one. Ten years of improvement. With that said, I'm no active painter. I don't draw or paint that much anymore, maybe once a month, so I'm reaaallly pleased with the result!

There's also ten years of change. If we compare the expressions of the two girls, the pink one seem more panicky-scared-horrifyed-sad, while the green one seem just angry and sad. There's no panic in her eyes, but there's maybe vengeance. Whereas this girl, ten years ago, felt fear she does now feel power and hatred.

Lol. I overthink wayy too much, but that's okay. It's fun to overthink, to lose myself into my headspace.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar