No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 11 februari 2019

When my life is in my head

Aaaah, this is a topic I'm NEVER gonna get tired of!

It's about characters (that I've come up with) and alter egos and whatever that for some period of time take over my life. As you may have noticed, I'm a person who lives a lot in the clouds. I daydream a lot, I have a very wild imagination, and I can produce creative stuff in the blink of an eye.

This has ofc caused me to produce characters, and these characters become my babies. My alter egos, almost.

It depens too if I'm acting as them, or just writing about them. Writing makes the "living" of the character in my head a little bit more difficult compared to characters I act as, as I embody them. But right now I have to deal with writing characters.

My first baby was created when I was eleven. For 12 years has she lived in my head. She was the first character I've done unrightful things to, she's the murderer of my head. Torturing fictional characters is one of the best things to daydream about, I'm not even kidding.

My most beloved character-child was born when I was 17, and has since really lived in my head. I've acted as her twice, and written about her twice, once as a play and once as a short novel.

But there's been more. More beloved characters, my fictional children, my imaginary twins. All tortured and put through pain by me. So I wouldn't have put myself through pain. They've saved me. I love them all, my babies.

And right now the newest baby, the main character of my script and play, is going through the same process. She's dominating my head. When I drive, I think about her, when I daydream, I daydream about her, when I shower I imagine her. She's being tortured too. And she lives an unhappy ending.

Children of pain and imagination. Characters of controversy and taboo. My children.


Maybe they'll one day seize to be. Be gone from my head. Leave me alone. But not in the near furute. Not my characters.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar