No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 25 februari 2019

Thought of the Year Ball

Hi. I'm drunk as I'm writing this, so I apologize for any spelling mistakes. As if I ever proof read my texts (answer: I never proof read. That's why there's anyway so many spelling mistakes in every post. Sorry, you Canadians and other native English speakers who like to check this blog every once in a while)

Anyway, it's a couple of days after the Year Ball (or Annual ball as it's called, I've learned, bc it's, well, organized annually).

I didn't get as depressed as I thought I would be. I had been prepared for worse. Way worse. But it... felt okay??? I was not prepared for such positive feelings at all.

It's all thanks to my fiancé ofc. He was there with me, all the time. I had someone to talk to. I had someone who didn't dislike me. I had someone who LOVED me at this party. He saved me. Saved.

We attended the After Party for a short amount of time, time we didn't expect to spend. We had planned to escape soon after the dinner had ended. But we stayed. Ate a hotdog or two. Met some friends at another party in the same building. Didn't drink anymore. Saw old faces that brought anxiety to the front. But not many faces. Most of the ppl attending the party were younger than me. Newer people. People that doesn't show disgusted faces towards me, as they don't know me.

Then we left. Went to sleep in a hugging position.

We didn't attend the Sillis the following days. I'm thankful for that. I hate the Sillis. I hate the jargong there.

We do not like you.

Well, I don't like you either.

We made pancakes at home. Watched some anime. Loved. Went on a walk on the ice outside of Helsinki.

I love him. He is my cliff.

I'm so drunk I can't even feel my hands. It's Monday and I'm drunk. What a coincidence.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar