No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 16 juli 2018

The greatest panic attack I've ever had

I totally forgot to tell you about the worst panic attack I've had in the last post.

I was 16 at the time, and home all alone. My parents were watching theatre in another town, and I was all chilling, watching a movie at home. When the movie ended I got the sudden instinct that something is wrong, and before I knew it my brain told me that my parents are dead. I tried to call them both, but neither answered, and boom, full blown panic attack. It got so bad that I was shaking, trembling, hyperventilating and I couldn't even walk straight.

And that's when I decided to fucking walk to this town, searching for them. It was minus degrees outside, and all I wore was my pyjamas and a jacket, and I had fucking Crocs on my feet, when I grabbed a flashlight and started to walk. That's the closest to insanity I've ever been. Being so convinced by the brain that they've died and I had to walk like 20 km in minus degrees to search for them. The feeling was unbelievebly strange, like walking without being "there". Like someone evil had taken control over your body. It felt like what I would assume a psychosis would feel like.

I finally, after some minutes, gained control again and just cried. But when my parents came home, I had dried my tears and I never told them about what had happened.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar