No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

tisdag 5 mars 2019

I don't get it


I haven't got any ideas about anything to write about. Nothing. Nothing at all. So I'm going to write about one thing that I don't understand.


Girls, who, when they're getting their picture taken, do not look in the camera, but look down instead. Especially after Gamlas Dans  (Old Prom) girls with their princess dresses post pictures of themselves, and we can't even see their faces, only their massive eyelashes, because they turn their head down. I get that they want us to see their eyemakeup (or this is my theory) but then the picture could be executed otherwise.



Maaan, I've got writers block, really bad right now. I write on my novel instead, it's more fun.

See you when I see you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar