No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

söndag 24 mars 2019

"Meet the blogger"

I promised to answer some random generic blogger question if I don't get any personal questions from you, and here they are:

What’s your Favourite Book?
I think the book The Vegetarian by Han Kang is one of the most beautiful books I've ever read. It's about a woman slowly falling into a psychosis and how her family cope with the situation.

What’s your favourite ice cream flavor?
Mango

What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
I don't know, I can't remember that well, but one time I got embarrassed was when I all alone held a comedy show for a big audience when I was 11, on the schools Winter Show, and I was later embarrassed by the outcome. But now, I think I was goddamn brave for pulling together a stand up show at that young age.


What are your 3 Favourite Movies?
Peter Pan - 2003 version
Lord of the Rings-trilogy
Your Name

What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? 
My own fantasies

What accomplishment are you most proud of? 
Maybe the recognition I've gotten when coming to theatre knowledge. I've been head hunted to events, people have come to me for advice, I've gotten calls where people ask me to work for them because they've heard of my acting-directorial stuff and they want my services, and that makes me so proud!

Who would you like to live like for a day? 
Some famous actor, doesn't matter who.

If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
I wouldn't ask them anything, I would only thank them for being there for me. For letting me pet them. 

When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? 
Isolating myself on the computer is alway 10/10 to feel better.

Using one word, how would you describe your family?
Wierdos

Who is the kindest person you know? 
My oldest friend E

What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? 
I saw The Orphanage when I was 13 years old and was scared shitless! Birdbox on Netflix was also quite nerv-wrecking.

Who’s your celebrity crush?
Noora Louhimo, Marco Hietala and then appearance wise LedaMonsterBunny

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Japan

If you could shop for free at one store, which would you choose?
Oouch... maybe Morticia, because it's fucking expensive there

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? 
A news anchor! 

What’s your favourite day of the week?
Saturday

Who would play you in a movie about your life? 
Emily Clarke

What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? 
Jansonss Temptation. Disgusting excuse of a food

What’s your pet peeve?
When people advertise their social media with "I'm blogging about mental health". I get people want to write about their experiences, and I do it too, but when they ADVERTISE their blog with their mental wellbeing is when I get annoyed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar