No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 18 mars 2019

Q n A

Hi folks


Let's try this just once, okay? I'm too much of a coward to do this on instagram (and I'm 100% no one would ever ask me anything smh). But since this blog has gotten a number of readers these later days, I figured out what the heck, lets try.

This is a QnA.

Ask me anything in the comment section, and I'll answer it in a later post. You're anonymous in the comments, and I don't give a damn about IP-adresses, so you're completely anonymous.

Just pretend this is ask.fm or tellonym or whatever, and you can ask questions.

If it turns out no one wants or dares to ask questions I'll do a random "ask the blogger"-post from the internet, but it's sure more interesting if someone of you have something you wonder about, and you could get an answer to it.


Ready, set, go!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar