No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

torsdag 11 juli 2019

30 never have I ever

You know what, no one asked me, but I'm going to do 30 never have I ever-asks. Enjoy.


1. "Never have I ever played Never Have I Ever."

Yes, I have played it before.

2. "Never have I ever kissed someone of the opposite sex." 

Yes, I have kissed someone of the opposite sex. Like, that's the norm.

3. "Never have I ever been drunk."

Yes, I've been drunk. I'm drunk avarege twice a month, depending on the season. During summer a bit more often.

4. "Never have I ever smoked."

Yes, I've smoked, but never much. A cigarette here or there. Never really liked it, to be honest. It's been year since my last cigarette. 

5. "Never have I ever skipped school."

Yes, I've skipped school a few times. I generally liked attending lessons, so I didn't skip that much.

6. "Never have I ever made a prank call." 

Once, and I'm embarrassed to this day.

7. "Never have I ever thrown up from being too drunk."

I would need both of my hands to count the times I've thrown up bc of being too drunk.

8. "Never have I ever forged my parent's signature."

Yes, I have forged my dad's signature once. The teacher believed it.

9. "Never have I ever kissed a poster of a celebrity." 

Öööh, I guess when I was ten or something? I don't know actually.

10. "Never have I ever gotten a ticket."

Not until today LOL

11. "Never have I ever failed a course in school." 

I have never failed a course. I've gotten through with 5- in tests, but I never had a 4 on my papers.

12. "Never have I ever been drunk with my parents." 

No I have not, and frankly, I don't think parents should be drunk in their childrens' presens, even after the child's grown up.

13. "Never have I ever lied to someone."

I've lied many times (and it's natural too, I guess)

14. "Never have I ever gotten into a physical fight with someone."

Once, when the other girl actually fought back. But that's the only time. And that was the last time I've triggered myself into psysical fighting mode.

15. "Never have I ever cheated on someone." 

I have never ever cheated.

16. "Never have I ever been caught doing something wrong by my parents." 

I can't come up with anything, so I guess never have I ever.

2. "Never have I ever sent a sext." 

Yes, but I'm quite blunt in my "sexts" so I think the other one didn't really get turned on.

3. "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex."

No. Sadly.

4. "Never have I ever done drugs." 

Nope. But there was a time when I was offered amphetamine. When I was 19 I actually tried to get on hold to cannabis, but I didn't find anyone that sold it. Maybe I was lucky who didn't a) buy amphetamine with the deal of 10€ because I was raised better b) find someone who sold cannabis

5. "Never have I ever left my house without underwear." 

Without a bra, yes.

6. "Never have I ever had sex with someone 10 years older than me." 

Never have I ever.

7. "Never have I ever had sex with someone 5 years younger than me." 

Never have I ever.

8. "Never have I ever sent a nude." 

I don't send them. I take photos of myself and show them in person, then delete them.

10. "Never have I ever said the wrong name during sex." 

Never have I ever.

11. "Never have I ever broken the law." 

Yes. Lol. Nothing that bad tho! 

13. "Never have I ever received nudes."

Never have I ever

15. "Never have I ever flirted with a person to win a bet." 

No? I don't think I have.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar