No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 1 juli 2019

Bruised

I'm currently covered in bruises and my ankles are in pain. I was drunk two nights ago, and my body paid a price. Not only did I have a "nice" hangover, but I was in such pain during Sunday it was ridiculus. My whole body hurt, my muscles hurt and I had enormous bruises everywhere.

I belong to that percent of the population that become reaaally wild while drunk. I climb trees, I run, I jump, I would pick fights, I try karate and so on.

Of course I get hurt, but this, man, took the price. And not only is my body in pain, I got in trouble with the law and I have a nice speeding ticket coming my way. I really wish it's not 200€, but I fear the worst. My foot was pretty heavy on the speed pedal, you see. Fuck. I was not drunk while driving! But law is law, I guess.


Talking about bruises, does anyone remember the menhera fashion that was popular around 2015? Menhera. Menhera basically means "becoming cute by being sick". Girls and boys dressing up in the menhera fashion usually would paint bruises on them (or hit themselves). They would wear bandages and patches so it would look like they're wounded.

Because it was cute.

Mental health issues was quite usual amongst this group, unsupringsingly.

I feel like a menhera girl right now. I have a big bruise on my arm, and I kinda like the look of it. It almost looks cute. In menhera fashion one would often draw  pictures of planets with a ball pen on your bruises, and I'm tempted to do the same.

It's not like I'm proud of managing to bruise myself, but deep, very deep inside....

I like having bruises.

This is a secret.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar