No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

onsdag 17 juli 2019

Family

I am of that age.

That age where people get married and start families. I'm no different from this, I'm getting married in like six months so yeah.

One of my friends who's of the same age as I has a child already, and another one is planning on making babies like now. She calculates her periods so she knows when the time is due and she plans on having a child by next summer. When I'm with the "girl gang" our discussions circulates around getting married and making babies.

All of this baby talk has sparked a baby fever in me. I've thought alot about a child of my own. My fiancé and I are agreed. We want a child. Not now, of course, but in like two years we might be pregnant.

It's a crazy thought! And a crazy feeling. The feeling of knowing that I might have a CHILD in a few years.

I would really want a girl. A girl I wish would inheret my personality. Am I selfish for wanting a mini-me, a successor, something that is MINE that I MADE? Yes, it makes me extremely selfish.

I love my fiancés personality of course, but I like my own more.

My great-grandmother was a strong woman, who bent all men to her will. She was a leader.

My grandmother is a loud, funny woman who curses and shouts whenever she wants.

My mum is a determined woman, who's like a spider in the web and secretly rule people and organizations. She's a leader.

And I
became the loud, dramatic woman, with a wild imagination and strong voice. I'm a leader.

If I ever get a baby girl, I want a girl who carries on the tradition of being a loud woman of the leader type.

If I ever get to be that selfish.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar