No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 15 juli 2019

S C A R S

I have never burned my skin to the extend I did six days ago. Second degree burn. Six days later the blister has sunk, and what's left is a patch of red, hard skin. Maybe I have another week of healing left. I read on the internet that second degree burns usually don't leave scars, and frankly, I'm a bit dissapointed. I want to get a scar out of this. If I went through the pain of getting a second degree burn in the first place then I'd of course want to get something out of it. Like a scar. A mark.

I didn't burn myself on purpose.

I have one scar on each inside of my knees. I used to wear "muscle tape" on my knee caps, like.... this has to be 2017 or the very beginning of 2018. Turned out I was allergic to the glue the tape use and it burned through my skin and caused the most nasty looking wound I've ever seen on my body. And I went through it twice, on both of my knees.

I knew the tape was hurting me, but I wore it longer than I should've. Because I wanted to get the scar out of it.

It itched and hurt and was a pain in the butt, but I got scars out of them.

The scars are barely visible anymore. Skin heals and the scars have faded. It makes me dissapointed. All of the wounds I've gotten; falling down stairs, and so on, have healed perfectly and all trace of wounds are gone.

As a child I wanted to have a scar in my face, similar to that of Scar from Lion King. '

Do one have to tear muscles tissue to get real scars? Slice through all of the skin's layers? Third degree burn?

Yes, yes, no, no, I won't hurt myself on purpose. I won't cut myself or burn myself on purpose.

But the day I get a wound, even by accident...

... I will make sure to make it a mark.

A scar.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar