No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 29 juli 2019

Fomo and festivals

Äääh fuck I totally forgot to update, which I was about to do yesterday but I forgot!

I actually don't have anything of dramatical value to tell right this instance, except that I will be in Germany one week at a metalfestival!

My brother drove two years in a row to a hardstyle festival in the Netherlands about 2015 and 2016 and he always told me how amazing festivals in the bigger parts of Europe were. And now it's my turn to travel to the bigger festivals!

Coachella who?

The topic of Coachella may or may not be something that triggers me into discussions of me bashing main stream festivals (in USA) and influencers control over young girls, basically tricking them into tricking their parents into bying horribly expensive tickets to a festival they actually don't care about but it's hot on instagram to be at events, causing fomo - fear of missing out - to other people.

I could rant about that for a longer moment, but for now, that'll suffice.

This means I won't update for a week! 

See you next Tuesday instead. Stay alive and I'll do my best to stay alive as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar