No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

lördag 22 juni 2019

Hurt boys

I may have a soft heart in real life, but in my fictional worlds I'm a true sadist.

Especially towards boys.

There are few as satisfying things as seeing/imagining a fictional boy getting hurt.

My fiancé and I are currently watching an animeseries at the moment (Naruto + Shippuden if you're asking which one), and the best scene I saw so far (and this series has alltogether 700 episodes, so it's a really long run) was when a boy was so desperate to get away from the enemy that he stabbed himself, attemped war suicide, and later gave himself up to be killed because he was too badly hurt. I almost ascended to heaven because it was soo good!

My fiancé knows to some extend my liking for putting fictional characters through pain, so he laughed at me after we watched that scene, because I was so ecstatic after it. He said something like this:

"You love characters after they've been in a near-death-situation, don't you? I knew you would love Kiba (the character) after this".

And it's true. My eyes open after a character almost dies. I love when characters get really hurt.

But we all just have to be happy that this is only on a fictional level, and somewhat self-centred level (which means I may inflict pain to myself if I feel like it). This was veeeery clear back in the days when I was acting, if I wanted to get the character hurt I had to hurt myself first. Duh. I know my boss/co-worker didn't like it, but she laughed it off most of the times.

But yeah, that Kiba-boy who almost killed himself out of desperation is my snack now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar