No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 3 juni 2019

Summetime sadness

lol thanks to my fiancé the automatic search when I press B into the search bar of the internet (to get to blogger to write onto here) is not blogger, but bagworm. So everytime I want to go to blogger I accidently search for bagworms instead lol thaaanxxx

Oh, I don't know where to start!

My job ended yesterday. Felt really sad for it, and I almost started to cry in the teachers' room, but I kept it together. I haven't cried yet over it, I'm just happy that I'm free (off work and stress) for a while.

We're up for summer. Feels amazing and sad at the same time, for reasons I talked about in my last post. Nothing will be the same after this summer.

Isn't there a song called Summertime Sadness?

I'm kind of numb at the moment, and I'm sure you notice that the last two posts haven't been coherent and that makes me annoyed but I can't form logical posts for now.

I just need to rest a little while, and then I'm up for writing all the interesting posts I've got for you! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar