No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

onsdag 19 juni 2019

The final thing about sexuality (part 4 and the final part)

I've got like two posts I want to write before I continue with my ~*aesthetic*~ series, and no, it's not about achievement anxiety, but because it's June and June is known as pride month so let's keep things within schedule and get the sexuality stuff away.

 The only thing I will say is that I won't tell anyone out of the blue any of this stuff I've told here. If a friend were to ask me specifically "Hey, are you straight?", I'd probably tell the truth. But I can't really see myself "confess", for example in a heart to heart conversation with a close friend of mine (one of the like two friends I can see myself talk heart to heart with), without getting asked.

Because in all honesty, it's not really that relevant anymore. I've found the love of my life and because we hopefully never separate I won't have the need to find a new partner. So I won't have to ponder about these things and feelings the same way someone who's single has to.

The final weekend in June Helsinki has the big Pride Parade. I won't be there this year, though I really love being there.

I've never myself attended the parade or the after parties, but I've been in the audience twice in Helsinki and once in Stockholm (Sweden). It's funnier to be in the audience because you see everyone, all the colourful clothing and people of all genders walking, having the time of their lives.

And I have no friend that would hang out with me in such an event. The girl from 2014, yes, she's active in minority work in Finland, but it wouldn't feel natural to hang out with her, since we haven't spoken to each other for quite some time now. So next tear, if I have the possibility, I'll go and watch it again. Alone.

Let's just say I'm content with the situation as it is right now.

This will probably be the last thing I talk about sexuality, in a really long while.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar