No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

tisdag 4 juni 2019

Plays plays plays

I've mentioned that I write plays and I thought I'd share some of  the synopsises here.

1. "The Other Side" (Andra sidan)

My first play, a short play, taking about 10-15 minutes. It's about a man and a woman who all of a sudden wake up in a waiting room, and they get to know they're dead and are waiting in line to choose between heaven or hell. They don't remember who they are, or why they died. By the end of the play they learned who they were and what sins they've committed.

2. "Seven pieces of Chalk" (Sju bitar krita)

My first full lenght play, this is around 2,5h in lenght. This particular play is not original by me, but a dramatization of a fanfiction (that I've written about like a year ago). The original is written by LadyCharity on fanfiction.net.

A boy (or in my dramatization; a girl) arrives in a new school, where one classmate just committed suicide weeks before. This boy (girl) takes upon the duty to find out what led this classmate to kill himself (or in my version; herself [I made them all girls instead of boys]).

My dramatization contains a lot of newbie mistakes. The dialogue needs to be fixed, and the play needs to be shortened to only 2h. Otherwise, it's very, VERY thrilling.

3. "The Shooting Star" (Stjärnfall)

My first full lenght play (1,5 h maybe?) that's all original by me. Our main charachter is a scientist, who lives in a society where science is sin and leads to a death sentence. Aaand to make things even more difficult for her, she's pregnant, and she prioritize her science over her unborn baby.

4. "The doctor recommended fresh air in the countryside" (Doktorn rekommenderade frisk luft ute på landet)

Hehe, this play is by date my only try at writing comedy. A man is depressed, buys a house to die in isolation in, but he doesn't know the house is haunted by seven demons. The demons are dissappointed in the man, because he doesn't have a will to live, and they need a healthy victim to live off (bc they're demons duh), and they decide to treat him, to make his mental health okay so they can suck his blood.

So the demons become the mans mothers and they make him slowly happy again, and by the end they're all friends lol. But there's also some ghost hunters that want to exorcise the house to get rid of the demons soo it's not all happy and joyful.

5. "Kiss of death" (Dödens kyss)

This is the play that made it the furthest, it got it's own show!!!!

I wont write about it here, because it'll get its own post. But yeah, this is mah baby. *emoji with hearts around it*



~~~~~~ Sooo, this was a few of my plays that I've written :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar