No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

måndag 9 september 2019

A characters fate

I'm back where I love to be the most.

I've got acting in my life again. I've got play writing. And what is so crazy is that I don't even know which one I enjoy the most; writing plays or acting them out.

I've got an unlimited imagination I REVEL in it!

I know what my next play is going to feature. Soldiers. Girls of course. Girl soldiers. Man, I love writing girls. Agressive girls, normbreaking girls. Those are my favourites. Haha, autobiographic much? Damn it.

In my earliest plans I figured the one soldier was going to kill the other one because of treachery, but now I juggle with the idea of having the traitor kill herself instead, and this would be on stage.

Killing someone on stage, having someone COMMIT SUICIDE on stage is a very tricky thing. A sensitive thing, and I'm not sure if the audience would even enjoy it. I would enjoy it, of course, but not everyone is like me.

I want to kill off one of the soldiers, but maybe I must listen to the soft side and have her run away instead. Fuuuuuu -

When I have that thing sorted out, later in the writing process and autumn, I will be back with an update. Will she die or survive?

Hell, I don't know.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar