No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

tisdag 17 september 2019

Arrogance

I'm currently facing a new negative trait in myself that has grown much during these past weeks.

It's arrogance.

I've become so arrogant that I'm almost disgusted with myself and I'm so scared that this will drive me into ridiculous arguments with people. Yeah sure, on this blog I'm allowed to be arrogant, as this is my own little time out space, but with other people...... I don't want to be arrogant.

Ughhhh

Trying to bring myself energy to write a little longer post about two plays I saw this past week, but right now I'm focusing on writing fiction (so my short story will be finished as soon as possible, on Sunday at the very latest). However, I'll be able to scrape together willpower to write before Sunday!

Willpower is one of my better traits after all.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar