No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

torsdag 12 september 2019

A pattern of dreams

While it's technically impossible to re-dream the same dream you once had, you can dream according to a pattern, and I've got two patterns I dream many times a year according to, and the feeling after waking up is exactly the same after each dream of one pattern.

(Wow we're really going back, because a few years ago I ofter updated my dreams to this blog, which I've not done for a while)

The pattern I'll talk about is "running away from the enemy after I've sabotaged something".

That's the umbrella name for this time.

I often dream about having an enemy of some sort, and running away from them, while being chased. Sometimes I hide, but usually they get up to me really fast. Contrary to what most "run away"-dreams are described to be; these are fun! I'm never scared in them, I'm never out of breath and the feeling is over all kind of when Jack Sparrow runs away from guards in the Pirates of the Caribbean-movies.

These dreams are fun! Because even if I for the most times actually get caught in the end, I never give up. I know I'm not the true enemy.

A couple of night ago I dreamt I was two persons at once, myself, and a young man in the Finnish army. I kind of controlled both bodies. The Finnish man decided to go rampage and shoot his camerades and then he (I) run away.

The real me was launched into an investigation to find this man and I had a hard time keeping a straight face because I knew where the other me was hiding, because I was him too. So I ran in the opposite directions the real me told the police. It was exiting, and the real me thought to the other me why the fuck did you do that look what mess we're in right now do not keep walking south they're heading south to look for you get out!

I like those dreams alot.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar