No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

lördag 24 augusti 2019

Some work related stuff

You know what? I've been so damned spoiled when it comes to actual jobs and work. Like work to earn money.

So spoiled my old friend (not friend anymore) got envious of me. And it's not like I can't deny that I'm lucky.

I had my first summer job when I was 15, and it was my mum who got that work for me. I just did it.

When I was 17 I had a job at a radio broadcaster, and I was lucky as hell to get it. There where, what, over 1000 applications, and they chose me. ME! This is what got my old friend angry at me.

My dad asked me to do drama lessons for kids and he made sure the employer employd me. This gave me the first seat when the drama school searched for an employee to assist the drama lessons, and I was chosen. Heh, I remember one kid who asked why her big sister didn't get the job instead of me. I remember that I was flustered, and my boss just said: "She has more experience than your big sister". Ooof.

Destiny got me on-off work at TV for a year. That was so random. But very, very fun.

All this drama teacher stuff made me hot on the teacher market too. Headmasters love teachers with drama experience, I tell you. And I got the job as a teacher when I was 22 (!!), and I hadn't even finished university yet! Even if I got fired from my drama job, it didn't quite matter. I had something else now.

I do now work half time at a small restaurant, and while the job itself isn't fancy, I've been spoiled by my employer. Like I get to do my own stuff, like reading while getting paid. My employer always ask if I have something fun to do if there's not that many costumers when I arrive. She spoils me.

So. What does the future have in store for me? Where will I work a few years from now on? Hell do I know, but it'll probably be a fun ride.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar