No Story Lives Forever

No Story Lives Forever
Broken

lördag 10 augusti 2019

We're BACK at theatre ramblings!

I guess you missed those mad ramblings of mine where I just  t h e a t r e ~~ and never shuts up? Probs not, hehe.


I wrote yesterday, in one single streak a monologue for myself. The same one I like a year ago mentioned briefly that I figured out, but I never wrote it down until yesterday. A monologue about the nine levels of hell.

I'll use this monologue at an audition in September. Now I just have to figure out which emotions and which speed I'm going to use during which part of the monologue. The time limit is three minutes, and this monologue is like 2:59 sec long, so I can't afford missing out the final line because the final line shows the whole point of rambling through nine levels of hell.

Chock factor. That'll be the ticket. I don't know that kinds of monologue people tend to use in auditions, but I hope a chock factor will make me stand out more.

I know which emotions I'll use during the final part. The emotion of total tiredness and ready to give up. If that even has a proper term in English, I don't know.

I'm positive that they'll accept me into the programme. I've seen their performances, and there are actors with way less experience than I in there. One can only hope they'll accept me into the company. Äh, hopefully I don't sound like a moron right now with "im the best lololoolol" - because honestly, I'm scared that my skills have become rusty as I've not acted properly for a year now. What if they just think I bragged my way in my application and I'm actually just a mediocre piece of shit?

I want to be more than that. But having a straight face in a monologue about the nine levels of hell with a bittersweet ending is maybe already more than mediocre?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar